- Concrete Hell: Urban Warfare from Stalingrad to Iraq
- Urban Warfare From Stalingrad to Iraq
- Pin on Products
- Historian talks past, future of urban warfare
Brand new Book. Seller Inventory AAV Seller Inventory BZE Book Description Continnuum-3pl, New Book.
Concrete Hell: Urban Warfare from Stalingrad to Iraq
Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since Seller Inventory IQ Louis A. Publisher: Osprey Publishing , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:.
Urban Warfare From Stalingrad to Iraq
Synopsis About this title Throughout history cities have been at the center of warfare, from sieges to street-fighting, from peace-keeping to coups de mains. Buy New Learn more about this copy.
- An In-Depth Review of “Concrete Hell: Urban Warfare from Stalingrad to Iraq”.
- War Books: Preparing for Urban Warfare - Modern War Institute.
- Security+ Exam Cram 2 (Exam SYO-101).
- Transnational Japan as History: Empire, Migration, and Social Movements!
- Concrete Hell: Urban Warfare From Stalingrad to Iraq (Military History).
Other Popular Editions of the Same Title. Search for all books with this author and title. Customers who bought this item also bought. Stock Image. Published by Osprey Publishing Note: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
- The Intelligent Negotiator: What to Say, What to Do, How to Get What You Want--Every Time!
- Post navigation;
- What is Kobo Super Points?.
- A History of Pergamum: Beyond Hellenistic Kingship;
- Scion of Cyador (Recluce, Book 11).
Very Good. British First.
Pin on Products
Complete number line from 1 to 10; some edge wear to boards and dust jacket; otherwise a solid, clean copy with no marking or underlining; collectible condition; illustrated with black and white and colour photog Add to cart. Hardcover with Dust Jacket.
Earthlight Books is a family owned and operated, independent bookstore serving Walla Walla, Wa Indeed, although strategists have advised against it across the millennia, armies and generals have been forced nonetheless to attack and defend cities, and victory has required that they do it well. In Concrete Hell Louis DiMarco has provided a masterful study of the brutal realities of urban warfare, of what it means to seize and hold a city literally block by block.
Historian talks past, future of urban warfare
Such a study could not be more timely. We live in an increasingly urbanizing world, a military unprepared for urban operations is unprepared for tomorrow. Di Marco masterfully studies the successes and failures of past battles in order to provide lessons for today's tacticians.
Biographical Note. Currently Col. DiMarco is assigned to the faculty of the Army Command and Staff College, where he teaches military history and elective courses on the history of modern urban warfare and modern warfare in the Middle East.